Sunday 25 May 2014

I think back

I think back and I see you.

It was the coldness of autumn ocean water
The broken wave striding up the sand
That reminded me of your warm love
As we left our footsteps, hand in hand.

It was the sound of your odie
As I gaze into your eyes, I found
Your heart with mine talking
Unmatched by any worldly sound.

It was your laugh I have to thank
That showed me joy of pure
The happiness you share with me
No better exist anywhere, I am sure.

It was blood drawn from my face
The pain searing to my mind
Your healing touch not of flesh
But pain, outweighed by your kind.

It was the peace in your presence
That calmed my storm and way
The support I find in your voice
Helps me through the toughest of day.

It was the blessing of our meet
No one will ever have a clue
What I feel for and because of
Everything you are and do.

I think forward and I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment