Saturday 20 September 2014

Light bent

For a time at few days least
Imagine colors absent as night's sun
Dull and grey surrounding sight
Life clockwork day after day run.

Fallen faded outside of scope
Not even knowing it turns
Disturbed senses lack of change
From diamonds to ashes it burns.

Now find oneself standing there
Doing it all again and again
But an open mind wonders
If more... more than this dark rain.


God's grace upon my life descend
Looking at a face like before
But this time I see
She beams a life of so much more.

It seemed as though the rainbow awake
Found itself into my life flood flow
Streaming life into lost bore
All my mind's memories gain glow.

Clear and vivid spectrum discover
Guided by her eyes and stars therein
This is where I never knew I should be
Where my life's book coloring truly begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment