Sunday 1 September 2013

because i know

As I opened my eyes this morning, I realised that I am blessed
Thinking about today, my heart speeds up to lightning’s max
I fear nothing and everything at the same time, force relax
Even through this life that races by with feelings stressed.

I will live past times that might steal joy from my face
Confused and frustrated emotions no longer reside in me
For I don’t want time to worry about unsure days to be
I know I have to wait patiently for the longed embrace.

And human be with haste it must take shape
this is where faith holds trust to stand
Over all the seas, all the skies, all the land
only the most incredible can make my world shake.

Because I know it has been decided long before my day
That the one to share my last dance is not perfect at all
But yet fits at my side better than any wish could ever call
There always was uncertainty, but now no fear, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment