Monday 26 August 2013

hope's shadow

Like nothing ever a given as simple as we thought it might
Only straight forward paths paved for the fools it seem
How could this have happened, this notice escaped my sight
An unforeseen nightmare replaced a once vivid vague dream.

Unthinkable. Unknown. Unfair! Unfair.
Excite shadowed by past fear of not mine
This phenomenon too uncertain to declare
And now I have to stare at a red drawn line.

Beware of bitterness as it is poison to a heart
It bleeds and blinds for the good to see
And the mind follows destruction bears part
Stay true to all that you know to be.

But this too, shall come to pass, I trust
Even though I loathe that experience comes my way
Choice lay before us, with consequences dust
No friend survives but brothers will forever stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment