Saturday 21 December 2013

Just friends

I, in no sober time, thought of you again.
A few days now I struggled within
To confince myself of my anger still
But ever since my thoughts same begin.

I reminded my heart of pain endured
After that time, time and time again
I kept forgiving over my thoughts in mind
And as if sudden clearity, realized then.

If a friend as once claimed to be
Subside at least this exile cast
Did wonder if ever a friend regain
But we can dance again at last.

If also just an means to an end
For time not being always on side
Thus gears of rust fade in distant past
Look to face, never ever had to hide.

Let this be my peace offering
Let this ban all feelings of sore
Let this remind of times and smile
Let this ask you for a dance once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment