Wednesday 25 December 2013

Stars

In all majesty created
I try to put words to the sky I see
With difficulty and very rare
Indescribable this wonder before me.

Endless the light that shine toward
It seems neverending as promised before
Streching through the night horizon
From corner to another and crust to core.

Inspiration gain from millions above
The old ones still bright like the new
And young light complete the canvas
Tales and legends hidden in view.

Amazed by the Sculptor's hands
Responsible for such magic cast
Upon our vision for pure joy meet
Never such a beauty moment passed.

Time stops for moments like these
I gaze with wonder every cloudless night
My eyes take all they can from far
And again I realize of our Creator's might.

Full written glory triumph sing
And cover all life's lows and highs
A life worth living shouts out to me
I see of coarse, the stars in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment