Tuesday 11 February 2014

The way

It’s the way you laugh with me
At the world and ourselves too
Silly jokes that make no sense
And people who really have no clue.

It’s the way you talk to me
The words form from imagination
I lose myself in your stories
Hang on your lips with anticipation.

It’s the way you listen to me
When I let go of emotion kept
Your eyes tell you feel what I say
All worry is carried away by you, swept.

It’s the way you look at me
Sneakily still but nonetheless sight
I steal each second I can to find yours
I float away in your eyes' glittering bright.

It’s the way you look for me
Beautiful with greatest of ease
No matter sport or evening out
My attention at once lock seize.

It’s the way you smell to me
Of divinity, gorgeous and grace
The scent of a human goddess
Speeds my heart but slows its pace.

It’s the way you touch me
Soft of touch though passion embrace
Your skin is addictive and I struggle
To resist such a beautiful face.

It's the way you make me feel
Feelings I thought long lost lame
When you are even only present
I want to make you feel the same.

It's the way you were created
Only ever to be you
God blessed this earth immensely
When gifting you He knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment