Monday 24 February 2014

This story Part II

She was sitting across from me, next to me, in the passenger seat. My passenger seat. We were both tired after a long day. Glaring at the road ahead. Automatic. Tired. A long loaded work day completed with the game that we didn't even win. It seemed that today was one of those days. The ones we lose. The ones we wish we could change for the better somehow. And yet... Not this one. Not for me. You, sitting right there with me made the day worth it. In all accounts. Because even if it was just for a short time, you are with me. And every now and then I sneak a glance, to be met by yours... Telling books worth of stories in a single silent smile. You make even those days not just better, but the best. Every day better than the one before. Which means that every day is the best day of my life. Because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment