Sunday 25 August 2013

hope

And just like that it was the best time ever
talking and laughing and dancing away
my heart excite in the strangest unknown way
with only the thought to never say never.

No haste within me and yet the days seem short
I hope a friend, in time, will become my dream of you.
I cannot wait for the next adventure due
I find myself lost; in your smile I am caught.

I listened with my eyes as your face told the tale
genuine at its purest resides in your words said
I live with hope always by my side and you I met
moving toward the edge, letting go of the rail...

So here we are and I have no idea where
but there's nowhere else I would rather be
breaking my mind wondering if you will see me
but I stand
                and when you look,
                                            I will be there.

1 comment: