Tuesday 6 August 2013

the best day was tomorrow PART I

There’s a weird way that this is too coincidental to be chance
Feelings these days they take away too easy by words caught
The joy meant for our hearts missing by thought
Once again I find myself thinking about our last dance…

 ‘Twas what brought me here to my words that say
That I decide it will not be the end
But merely the courage to dare the bend.
Tonight I want to say thank you for it all, each day.

And I dare tomorrow to be better than last
No fright will be as it once seemed in size
And it will be as I look through my own eyes
This world we know only as most vast.

Though only thoughts exist in this place
Tomorrow is a new day with light not spent
May I experience your presence as if sent
I smile with intend toward your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment