Wednesday 27 November 2013

Doubt done

I remember when I doubted myself
And ready for defeat to face
As I became a hind runner
And slowly faded from the race.

As failure upon another I lost
Myself in darkness sinking away
I accepted to be last and forgot that
There’s One for me who always stay.

Then I was struck by realizing of sort
That plan B is never going to be enough
I am worth it, in myself believe
But no one said it isn't going to be tough.

So the road took a turn and I took a leap
Of faith and the struggle seemed tight
But again I know where my driving force
Originates; no ending in ever sight.

Words followed by heart and in that
Moments created new spirit without fear
Replaced by belief and never settling
This is what it’s all about.

Never will second be my place
I am the best at being me, I must
This is me, this is my hope
This is my God in whom I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment