Tuesday 19 November 2013

Recover

Outnumbered, out-powered and even alone
It feels as though life doesn't give me a chance
Every time I have hope, it's crushed by a stone
Knocked back and down into a trance.

Blow by blow, they just keep coming
Disappointment ends every day
Testing my heart, if it will keep running
And what will my mind decide to say.

Rough, rougher and even the roughest
Bring it on 'cause I know what you don't
My God is my strength and even the toughest
Challenge couldn't move my soul, it won't.

Shaken maybe but I am always unharmed
My God knows my road, he built it you see
There are some days I do panic alarmed
And again I find peace deep within me.

That's where God always give me strength
In the darkest of night and disastrous day
A fail on my side never dures in length
He calms me always, come what may.

My Savior guides me every step through
When I cannot see a glimpse of light
All I have is my faith in You
Then suddenly shining in glorious might.

You always know exactly how I feel
You know best in everything You do
So to You, my gracious God, I kneel
Now and always my praise to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment