Tuesday 22 October 2013

Brothers

I know it has been 14 years today
So long you haven’t seen my face
I heard all the things you since did say
We never thought that life had its own pace.

My little brother is now my big one
As I never had my 7th birthday that year
So much we had, in one moment gone
If only that day we cared a little fear.

I wish that I could tell you how incredibly proud
I am of you as I watched you grow
Never stepped down into the blending crowd
The integrity you every day show.

I talk to you all the time, retelling the tales
Of us in that time which have long been
Forgotten but I know it hurts, remember fails
But we will laugh with hearts again keen.

Today you become your own
21 years you have been life breathed
Also into others as their eyes it shown
Unfortunate that our adventure thieved.

We took the world head on together
And triumphed, even the tough days
We did not once give up, no never
And still I will be with you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment