Wednesday 16 October 2013

I write

I write because my voice cannot sing my songs
How am I supposed to show how much I want you
To mean to me and a new adventure long time due
My heart wishes to speak to yours and for it longs.

You smile at me and my whole mind rips
This is all so simple yet understanding it not
My pulse suddenly rises and my thoughts burn hot
The sound of words disappear from my lips.

And others may see what beauty is still left
These are the feelings you must pen down
One day they will chase away a heavy frown
It is only we, ourselves from this living theft.

Everything that brings happiness should be shared
The earth, feelings, masses or even just that one
The sky, sea and events are all part of life being done
Even if silly is a fear, showing it meant you cared.

Being untied from time like a freedom thrive
On one's own, experience as though intent
Each and every reading has a unique dent
I write because my words on paper, come alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment