Sunday 13 October 2013

Relationship Status Part I

My thoughts were distraught
My idea of companionship wrong
Myself over time I did taught
That life isn't a Taylor love song.

In this journey I think I grew
To understand the friendship meant
I can’t word how few I knew
Back when waste time all I spent.

So maybe this time I’ll do it right
Because I know what matters more
Someone somewhere turned on a light
It feels like my unreal blindfold tore.

So here I say
What I think
On from this day
My heart’s ink.

I want a friend that over time
Becomes my best and then from there
One day I will call her mine
And every day then we will share.

One I can talk to, clever and speed’s wit
One to take dancing, shopping and eat ice-cream
One to listen to when her heart needs it
One that I see every time in a drift-away dream.

A true friendship core at its very best
I need not worry of shakes along the way
When the foundation lay uncertainty rest
Any darkness we will turn into day.

Someday I’ll look into her eyes
And hopefully she will look back at me
And in that moment realize
That anywhere else I don’t want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment